Willbox® has 25+ years experience in container hire, and new & used shipping container sales. Recognised as one of Britain’s leading container suppliers, Willbox® is renowned for its excellent customer service and professionalism. The company has over 20 locations nationwide, and is a growing business with a loyal customer base across a number of sectors. Willbox Ltd is part of the Williams Shipping Group which was founded in 1894. The company is proud of its reputation of being a trusted and honest business, providing an exceptional level of customer service.
As one of the leading UK Shipping Container suppliers Willbox Ltd are looking for a new team member to join our growing sales division.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Accurately dealing with incoming sales enquiries from new and existing customers,
- Liaising internally with the Willbox team to oversee the completion of sales orders from product selection to delivery logistics,
- Data Entry and Operational IT system updates.
- Tasks will vary daily in this everchanging industry.
Daily Duties include:
- Nationwide Stock Control and Operational System updating
- Responding in a timely and accurate manner to enquiries
- Processing orders and arranging logistics of deliveries
- Tracking UK bound stock from production
- General Sales Administration
- Providing assistance to the sales manager
- The ideal candidate will be customer focused, being able to offer honest and expert advice to existing and new customers over the telephone, email and in person.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic IT skills is essential
- Excellent attention to detail when working with data and figures.
- A background in the logistics or shipping industries is preferred but not essential, as our expertise in the sector will be passed on.
- The candidate will need to be dynamic, energetic, personable, and highly organised to deal with the high number of enquiries that are dealt with on a daily basis.
- Yearly bonus
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
- Monday to Friday
- Sales: 2 years (preferred)
- Driving License (required)